Monday, April 20, 2009

You want the truth?


Well as the great Col. Nathan R. Jessep said, "You can't handle the truth." Actually, it’s more like I can handle telling you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So I have decided to create a cover blog. A blog for Mom and the girl that thinks she's my girlfriend and the person from high school who somehow found my blog and the girl Summer will inevitably tell to read my blog in attempt to set me up with another way too cool Mormon girl. :)

All the stories will be true. They'll just be edited as I deem necessary. I'm not going to lie, there will be a back blog that only Summer will have access to since she is the only person that ever reads my blog.

2 comments:

  1. SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!! I am so glad that you are back in the blog world! I can't wait to read them both! :) I love getting the shout outs! Thanks! I am also glad that I may be the only one with access to both blogs! :) Looking forward to new posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should get access to both blogs as well!!! I would have read the other one except that I wasn't invited to do so!! Thus I should get another chance, right.

    ReplyDelete